Delhi Police Recruitment 2020
Delhi Police released an official notification regarding the recruitment of Head Constable (Assistant Wireless Operator/ Tele-Printer Operator). In this recruitment Delhi Police is going to recruit 649 posts of Head Constable (AWO/ TPO). Online applications are invited from all eligible and interested candidates.
Related: Assam Police Recruitment 2020
Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of Posts: Head Constable (Assistant Wireless Operator/ Tele-Printer Operator)
No of Posts: 649 Posts
- General/ UR: 223 Posts
- EWS: 65 Posts
- OBC: 153 Posts
- SC: 126 Posts
- ST: 82 Posts
Pay Scale: Level- 4 in pay matrix Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Government Employees from time to time.
Eligibility Criteria of Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment
Educational Qualification: 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognised Board with Science & Mathematics subjects. OR National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the trade of Mechanic-Cum-Operator Electronic Communication System.
- English word processing speed– 1000 key depressions in 15 minutes.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer functions– Opening/ Closing of PC, Printing, MS Office Usage, Saving & Modification in typed text, photograph setting & numbering, etc.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit must be between 18 years to 27 years as on 1st July 2019. Category wise age relaxation details is below mentioned.
- OBC– Up to 30 Years
- SC/ST– Up to 32 Years
For other category’s relaxation details please check official notification of Delhi Police recruitment.
Application Fee: Candidates are need to pay Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) as application fee for this recruitment. ST/ SC/ Ex-Serviceman & Women candidates are exempted from this application fee and they don’t need to pay anything.
How to Apply Delhi Police Recruitment 2020
Candidates need to fill their applications at the official online application portal of Delhi Police. We below mentioned some easy steps to complete this application process.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click Online Application Link.
- Register yourself by providing your basic information.
- Login, enter your complete asked details, upload required documents.
- Now, at the end pay your application fee (if applicable) and complete the process.
Important Dates of Delhi Police Recruitment 2020
- Starting date of online application: 28th December 2019
- Starting date of online application: 27th January 2020