CRPF Recruitment 2020
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) of India recently released an official recruitment notification regarding the recruitment of Head Constable (General Duty) for 1412 posts. CRPF invited online applications from all eligible and interested candidates for this recruitment. Only online applications are accepted, other mode of application is not acceptable.
Related: Assam Rifles Recruitment
CRPF Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of Post: Head Constable (General Duty)
No of Posts: 1,412 Posts
- Male: 1,331 Posts
- Female: 81 Post
Name of Organisation: Central Reserve Police Force
Educational Qualification: 10+2 pass from a Board or University recognised by the Central or State Government.
Pay Scale: 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level-4, Rs.25,500-81,100/- plus other allowances like DA, HRA, CCA and other allowances admissible as per rules.
Age Limit: The upper age limit for appearing LDCE will be 32 years as on 1st August 2019.
How to Apply CRPF Recruitment 2020
Candidates who are interested & eligible for this CRPF recruitment are asked to submit their application through online application portal of CRPF. All steps of application submission is below mentioned.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click Online Application Link & select your desired posts link.
- Register yourself by providing your asked details.
- Upload required documents and click submit.
Important Dates of CRPF Recruitment 2020
- Starting date of online application: 7th February 2020
- Last date of online application: 5th March 2020
- Date of Examination: 19th April 2020
Important Web Links of CRPF Recruitment 2020
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|