|Post Name||Constable (General Duty)|
|Total Posts||269 Posts|
|Application Fee||Not Specified|
|Start Date||9th August 2021|
|Last Date||22nd September 2021|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
|Check Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
BSF Recruitment 2021
Border Security Force In-Short BSF has recently released an official notification regarding the recruitment of Constable (General Duty) 269 Posts under Sports Quota. Candidates satisfying the required eligibility criteria will be able to submit their online application on the official application portal of BSF. The complete details of this recruitment and apply online link are given below.
Related: Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021
BSF Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Constable (General Duty)
No of Posts: 269 Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidate is required to have passed 10th standard or matriculation from a recognized institution or board.
Sports Qualifications: Candidates having any one sports qualification listed below are eligible for this recruitment.
- Individual Event (International/National): The sports persons who have participated or won medal(s) in any International Sports events recognized by International Olympic Association as a member of the Indian team for last 02 years, or players who have won medal (s) in any National Games or Championship recognized by Indian Olympic Association Sports Federation of (concerned sports)/Junior National level Championship/ National School Games/ All India Inter University Tournaments/Championship held between 01/09/2019 till 22/09/2021.
- Team Event (International/ National): In the team event, sports persons who have won any medals in National Games/ National Championship Both(Junior & Senior)/ All India Inter University or any recognized sports meet of respective federation/ Association recognized by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports or conducted by the India Olympic Association during the period of from 01/09/2019 till 22/09/2021 while representing State/ UT/ Sports Control Board, Sports persons should be playing member of the team. However this condition does not apply to medal(s) in International tournaments.
Pay Scale: Level-3. Rs.21,700-69,100/- and other allowances admissible to Central Government employee from time to time under the rule.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 23 years as on 1st August 2021. Age relaxation will be as per the prevalent Recruitment Rules.
How to Apply BSF Recruitment?
Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official notification will be able to submit their online applications on the application portal developed by BSF. Also, candidates can follow the easy steps listed below to complete their online application process.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Complete your Registration & Form Fill up.
- Upload required documents, make payment & simply submit your application.
Important Dates of BSF Recruitment
- Starting date of online application: 9th August 2021
- Last date of online application: 22nd September 2021
Important Links of BSF Recruitment
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Vacancy Breakdown of BSF Recruitment 2021
The sports and gender wise vacancy details for the recruitment of Constable (GD) will be as follows-