Assam Police Recruitment 2020
State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) of Assam Police recently issued an official recruitment notification regarding the online application for 203 posts of Assistant Inspector and Excise Constable under the Excise Department of Assam. Online applications are invited from eligible & interested candidates for filling up these total 203 posts.
Related: Assam Police Admit Card 2020
Excise Department Recruitment 2020 Details
1. Assistant Inspector of Excise
No of Posts: 44 Posts
- Unreserved: 20 Posts
- OBC/MOBC: 09 Posts
- ST(H): 07 Posts
- ST(P): 04 Posts
- EWS: 04 Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidate must passed Minimum Higher Secondary from any recognized Board or Council.
Pay Scale: Rs.14000 – Rs.49000 (Pay Band No. 2) plus Grade pay of Rs.6,200/- with other allowances as admissible under the rules.
2. Excise Constable
No of Posts: 159 Posts
- Unreserved: 72 Posts
- OBC/MOBC: 40 Posts
- SC: 11 Posts
- ST(H): 16 Posts
- ST(P): 04 Posts
- EWS: 16 Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidate must Passed Minimum HSLC or its equivalent from any recognized Board or Council.
Pay Scale: Rs.14000 – Rs.49000 (Pay Band No. 2) plus Grade pay of Rs.5,000/- with other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Other Eligibility Criteria of Assam Police
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens, ordinarily resident of Assam and should register his / her name in any of the Employment Exchange of Assam.
Age Limit: Candidates age must need to be between 18 years to 38 years as on 1st January of 2020 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.01.2002 and after 01.01.1982).
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
- 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST(P) and ST(H).
- 3 years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/ MOBC.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by 3 years in respect of Trained Home Guards who have served for a minimum period of 3 years or more. (Certificate to this effect from competent authority will have to be submitted)
For the purpose of determining the age limit, the SLPRB will accept only the date of birth recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate issued by a recognised education Board. No other documents relating to age such as horoscopes, affidavits, birth extracts from Municipal Corporations, service records and the like will be accepted.
How to Apply Assam Excise Recruitment 2020
Eligible and interested candidates are able to submit their online application for this recruitment of Assam Excise Department by following below provided simple steps.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Enter your all asked information & upload documents.
- After that submit your application and keep computer generated application for future reference.
To know more about application process, photo, signature and their uploading guide download official notification from below given link.
Important Dates of Assam Police Recruitment 2020
- Starting date of online application: 16th June 2020
- Last date of online application: 25th July 2020
Important Web Links of Assam Police Recruitment 2020
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|EWS Annexure-I Form||Click Here|
|Recruitment Details (Video)||NA|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|