APDCL Result 2020
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL), Assam successfully conducted an OMR based examination to recruit Office cum Field Assistant 1000 posts . Candidates who were applied for APDCL/AEGCL/APGCL AAO posts recruitment and appeared in the OMR based examination held on 28.04.2019 will able to check their result from below & they need to appear for Document Verification.
|Result Status||Partially Available|
Related: APDCL, AEGCL & APGCL Recruitment
APDCL Result 2020 Details
Name of Post: Office cum Field Assistant
No of Total Posts: 1000 Posts
- APDCL– 968 Posts
- AEGCL– 11 Posts
- APGCL– 21 Posts
Name of Organisation: APDCL/AEGCL/APGCL
Type of Exam: OMR based Written Examination
Exam Held: 28th April 2019
Result Status: Partially Available
- Office cum Field Assistant (Experienced): 10th February 2020
- Sahayak (Experienced): 10th February 2020
- Office cum Field Assistant (Fresh): Official fix date not available
- Sahayak (Fresh): Official fix date not available
Date of Document Verification: 24th, 26th, 27th February 2020
Venue of APDCL Document Verification
Shortlisted candidates need to appear the documents verification where they need produce their original documents in front of section committee.
Venue of OFA Document Verification:-
Auditorium & Playground, Narengi ASEB Colony.
Venue of Sahayak Document Verification:-
APDCL Training Institute, Narengi, Guwahati- 26
Related: APDCL Admit Card
How to Check APDCL Result 2020
Candidates of Office cum Field Assistant and Sahayak who appeared OMR based written exam need to follow below given steps to download & check their result. Candidate who will be shortlisted need to attend a document verification as a part of official selection process. Below we provided step by step guide of result checking.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on APDCL OFA Result or APDCL Sahayak Result link.
- An PDF will be downloaded, search your Roll No.
- If you found your roll number you are shortlisted for document verification.