|Post Name||Anganwadi Workers|
|Total Posts||38 Posts|
|Start Date||3rd September 2021|
|Last Date||18th September 2021|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
|Check Notification||Click Here|
Anganwadi Recruitment 2021
Office of the Child Development Project Officer, Nazira has issued an official notification regarding the recruitment of 38 posts of Anganwadi worker in various Anganwadi centers under the office. Candidates willing to work as Anganwadi worker must submit their offline application in prescribed application format. The complete details and eligibility criteria of this Anganwadi Worker Recruitment are given below.
Related: DC Sivasagar Recruitment 2021
Anganwadi Recruitment Details
Name of Posts: Anganwadi Worker, Mini Worker and Helper
No of Posts: 38 Posts
- Anganwadi Worker: 15 Posts
- Anganwadi Helper: 23 Posts
Educational Qualification: The educational qualification differs according to the post. The details of this section are given below.
- Anganwadi Worker & Mini Worker: Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary or Class 12th from a recognized institute. If in any area, no candidate fulfills the above qualification then the minimum qualification would be HSLC/AHM or Class 10th passed from a recognized institute.
- Anganwadi Helper: Candidates should have passed HSLC/AHM or Class 10th passed from a recognized institute. If in any area, no candidate fulfills the above qualification then the minimum qualification would be Class 9th passed from a recognized institute.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 44 years as on 1st January 2021.
Area: The candidate must be a resident of the particular area from where he/she wants to submit his/her application for the recruitment.
Remuneration: Remuneration will vary according to the post category. The details will be as follows.
- Anganwadi Worker: Rs.6,500/- per month.
- Anganwadi Mini Worker: Rs.4,750/- per month.
- Anganwadi Helper: Rs.3,250/- per month.
How to Apply Anganwadi Recruitment?
According to the official notification of the Office of the Child Development Project Officer, Nazira eligible candidates have to submit their application in the prescribed format of application before the last date of application. The application form will be available at the Office of the Child Development Project Officer, Nazira. After collecting the application form from the office, candidates have to fill that form along with relevant documents and photo. Candidates have to submit their filled application in the Office of Child Development Project Officer, Nazira within stipulated time.
Required Documents to Submit Application
While submitting the form to the office candidates have to attach self attested copies of the below listed documents along with the filled application form.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Age Proof.
- Educational Qualification Certificates and Maksheets.
- Address Proof.
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable).
- Disability Certificate (If Applicable).
- Experience Certificate (If Applicable).
- Other Relevant Documents.
Note: Our users are advised to check official notification before submitting application for this recruitment.
Important Dates of Anganwadi Recruitment
- Starting date of application submission: 3rd September 2021
- Last date of application submission: 18th September 2021
Important Links of Anganwadi Recruitment
Selection Process Anganwadi Recruitment
The department will conduct the interview of the shortlisted candidates to select the eligible candidates for this recruitment. Aspirants who submitted the application have to appear in that interview as further process of this recruitment. The date of interview will be notified separately and all the candidates are advised to keep in touch with the office for this information.