|Post Name||Anganwadi Workers|
|Organization||Social Welfare, Assam|
|Total Posts||09 Posts|
|Start Date||10th March 2022|
|Last Date||21st March 2022|
Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
Office of the Child Development Project Officer, Jorhat (Rural) has issued an official notification regarding the recruitment of 9 posts of Anganwadi workers in various Anganwadi centres under the office. Candidates willing to work as Anganwadi worker must submit their offline application in prescribed application format. The complete details and eligibility criteria of this Anganwadi Worker Recruitment are given below.
Related: DC Sivasagar Recruitment 2021
Anganwadi Recruitment Details
Name of Posts: Worker and Helper
No of Posts: 09 Posts
- Anganwadi Worker: 03 Posts
- Anganwadi Helper: 06 Posts
Educational Qualification: The educational qualification differs according to the post. The details of this section are given below.
- Anganwadi Mini Worker: Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary or Class 12th from a recognized institute. If in any area, no candidate fulfils the above qualification then the minimum qualification would be HSLC/AHM or Class 10th passed from a recognized institute.
- Anganwadi Helper: Candidates should have passed HSLC/AHM or Class 10th passed from a recognized institute. If in any area, no candidate fulfils the above qualification then the minimum qualification would be Class 9th passed from a recognized institute.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 44 years as on 1st January 2022.
Area: The candidate must be a resident of the particular area from where he/she wants to submit his/her application for the recruitment.
Remuneration: Remuneration will vary according to the post category. The details will be as follows.
- Anganwadi Worker: Information not provided.
- Anganwadi Helper: Information not provided.
How to Apply Anganwadi Recruitment?
According to the official notification of the Office of the Child Development Project Officer, Jorhat (Rural) eligible candidates have to submit their application in the prescribed format of application before the last date of application. The application form will be available at the Office of the Child Development Project Officer, Jorhat (Rural). After collecting the application form from the office, candidates have to fill that form along with relevant documents and photo. Candidates have to submit their filled application in the Office of Child Development Project Officer, Jorhat (Rural) within stipulated time.
Required Documents to Submit Application
While submitting the form to the office candidates have to attach self attested copies of the below listed documents along with the filled application form.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Age Proof.
- Educational Qualification Certificates and Marksheets.
- Address Proof.
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable).
- Disability Certificate (If Applicable).
- Experience Certificate (If Applicable).
- Other Relevant Documents.
Note: Our users are advised to check official notification before submitting application for this recruitment.
Important Dates of Anganwadi Recruitment
- Starting date of application submission: 10th March 2022
- Last date of application submission: 21st March 2022
Important Links of Anganwadi Recruitment
Selection Process Anganwadi Recruitment
The department will conduct the interview of the shortlisted candidates to select the eligible candidates for this recruitment. Aspirants who submitted the application have to appear in that interview as further process of this recruitment. The date of interview will be notified separately and all the candidates are advised to keep in touch with the office for this information.