Tezpur University Admission 2020
Tezpur University is a centralised higher education institution of India. Tezpur University is located at Napaam, Tezpur, Sonitpur, Assam, India. In this university students are able to complete their higher studies including Masters in Arts, Commerce and Science. Tezpur University every year conducts an entry level examination as entrance examination to shortlist candidates for admission. Students need to submit online application for Tezpur University Entrance Examination 2020 to get admission into TU.
Related: TUEE Result 2020
Tezpur University Admission 2020 Details
Name of Exam: Tezpur University Entrance Exam, 2020
Name of University: Tezpur University
Date of Entrance Exam: 29th to 31st May 2020
Declaration of Result: 26th June 2020 (Tentative)
- For PhD. Candidates: 15th June 2020 (Tentative)
Application Fee of TUEE 2020
All interested students need to participate in an entrance exam to get admission in Tezpur University. Also, intended candidates need to pay an amount of money as application fee through online mode of payments for the Entrance Exam. Details of payable amount is discussed below.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred Only)
- Others: Rs.800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred Only)
International Applicants: Applicants from Bangladesh, Bhutan and Nepal the fee shall be USD $25.
Academic Programmes in Tezpur University
How to Apply for Tezpur University Admission 2020
Students need to register and submit their application at official application portal of Tezpur University for Admissions. Step by step application procedure is discussed below .
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on TUEE Application Link.
- Click on New Registration button. Enter your all basic details complete registration.
- Click Apply Now in your dashboard to proceed with the application form fill-up process.
- Pay the prescribed fee for online registration using the online payment gateway.
- Take a printout of the information submitted. This printout is to be taken along with the other original documents at the time of admission.
Mandatory Documents for TUEE Online Application
- Copy of the JEE (Main) 2020 admit card, if applying for the B. Tech. Programmes.
- Copy of the Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) issued by the competent authority of any North East State, if applying for the B.Tech. Programmes or M.Sc. Programme in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology under the North East quota.
- Copy of the valid GATE score card, if applying for direct admission to any M.Tech. Programme.
- Copy of the relevant certificate issued by the competent authority, if seeking admission under any reserved category as mentioned.
- Copy of the Sponsorship/No Objection Certificate issued by the employer, if the candidate is employed.
- Relevant certificate as evidence of representing State or Country in sports, if any (Not applicable for B. Tech, M. Tech and Ph.D programmes)
- Passport size photograph (PNG/JPEG/JPG) (Height: 250 px | Width: 200 px) (100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (PNG/JPEG/JPG) (Height: 150 px | Width: 200 px) (100 KB)
Important Dates of Tezpur University Admission 2020
- Starting date of online application: 25th February 2020
- Last date of online application: 30th April 2020
- Date of Examination: 29th to 31st May 2020
- Declaration of Results (PhD): 15th June 2020 (Tentative)
- Declaration of Results: 26th June 2020 (Tentative)
Important Web Links of Tezpur University Admission 2020
|Download Admission Notice||Click Here|
|Download Prospectus||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|