Assam TET Recruitment
Online applications are hereby invited from the eligible candidates, who are Citizens of India as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up of 5393 Nos. of regular vacant posts of teachers in Lower Primary Schools under the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam. The category wise number of vacancies are likely to be increased or decreased.
Assam TET Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Assistant Teacher for Lower Primary School
Total Posts: 5393 Posts
Essential Qualification & Experiences
(a) Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations 2002.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-Year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-Year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
(b) Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), to be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. [5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST (P)/ ST (H)/OBC/MOBC & Physically handicapped candidates.]
Pay Scale: Pay Band II Rs.14,000 – 49,000/- plus Grade Pay as admissible.
Age Limit: A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 1st January, 2018. (Relaxation of upper age limit will be considered for SC/ ST candidates and persons with disability for 5 years as per norms).
Application Fee: The candidates have to deposit an amount of Rs. 200/- [Rs. 150/- for SC, ST(P), ST(H) candidates and free for BPL candidates] in the form of Indian Postal Order in the name of Director of Elementary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19.
The district-wise and category-wise break-up of vacancies are shown below:
|Sl. No.||District||SC||STP||STH||OBC / MOBC||UR||Total LP|
The medium-wise break-up of these posts are shown below:
Reservation: There shall be reservation for Women/Ex-servicemen/Physically Handicapped candidates (not less than 40%) as per existing Government Rules.
- The candidates will be selected for the post of Assistant Teacher in the same medium school as per the Language-I selected in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for LPS.
- Separate Merit Lists will be prepared for each category as shown in the Table-I.
- The Online Applications and documents submitted by the candidates will be verified along with their original testimonials, by the District Level Selection Committee. The District-wise detailed schedule and venue for Screening/ Verification of documents will be notified in the official website. No TA/DA is admissible for verification process.
- The candidates must have to submit the IPO in original at the time of document verification only, before the District Level Selection Committee of the district applied for. The candidates have to mention their IPO Number, Date and denomination at the time of Online Application.
- The regular teachers working in LP School are not allowed to apply in any posts in LP Schools and regular teachers working in UP Schools are not allowed to apply in any posts in UP Schools. However, regular LP teachers if otherwise eligible may apply in UP Schools through proper channel only.
- All eligible contractual teachers may apply to any one of the posts.
- A candidate can apply only once in any of the districts mentioned above.
- Candidates who have passed TET for 6th Scheduled Areas are not eligible as per Govt. letter vide No. PMA.345/2016/Pt-II/19 Dated 08/12/2016 and candidates, who have passed TET for Madrassa are not eligible for the post of Assistant Teacher as per Govt. Notification vide No. ASE.675/2013/38 Dated 17/10/2015.
How to Apply Assam TET Recruitment
The eligible candidates shall apply online in the official website of DEE, Assam, i.e. dee.assam.gov.in from Midnight of 26/03/2018 to Midnight of 19/04/2018. No offline application will be accepted in this regard.
Documents required to be uploaded:
- Passport Size Colour Photograph
- HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate
- D.El.Ed Marksheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC)
- Certificate NCC (Only B or C Category only), Sports & Cultural (if represented state at National Level)
- Scanned Signature
- BPL Certificate from concerned authority, by BPL Candidates
- After successful submission of the online form, candidates shall take a print out of the form and submit the same along-with self-attested copies of mark-sheets and certificates in support of educational qualification, caste, disability, TET, D.El.Ed and co-curricular activities at the time of document verification before the District Level Selection Committee.
- Candidates should be cautious while submitting the online application form as once the online application is submitted against a particular Roll Number of TET examination, they will not be allowed to submit the online application form for second time.
- After submitting the online application form, the candidates will get a Unique Number against the submitted application and will keep the printout of the unique Number for all future references.
- Candidates may note that failing to appear before the District Level Selection Committee for Screening/ Verification of documents on the scheduled date and time will result cancellation of their candidature. No further communication in this regard will be entertained.
- The office will not be responsible for any lapse in submission of online application due to any technical problem.
- The following self-attested copies of certificates and documents to be submitted with the print-out copy of the online application and original testimonials to be produced before the District Level Selection Committee.
➢Mark sheet of H. S. (Senior Secondary).
➢Pass Certificate of H. S. (Senior Secondary).
➢Pass Certificate of H. S. L. C. / H. S. L. C. Admit Card in support of age.
➢Certificate and Mark sheet of TET for LPS.
➢Certificate and Mark sheet of D.El.Ed.
➢Certificates in support of Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe (Plains or Hills) / OBC / MOBC.
➢Candidates with disabilities will have to enclose certificates of disabilities issued by Govt. authority.
➢Certificate of NCC (B & C Category only),
➢Sports or Cultural. (Representing State or Nation)
➢Certificate of Ex-servicemen issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board.
Important Dates of Assam TET Recruitment
- Starting of Online Application: 26th March 2018
- Online application reopened: 30th October 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 21st November 2018