TET Assam Recruitment 2018
In view to support, strengthen and improve the quality of Elementary Education in the state of Assam in compliance with the Right to Education Act, 2009 and subject to approval of the Post-Based Roster Register from the WPT & BC Department, Personnel Department and subject to approval of the vacant posts from Finance (SIU) Department, online applications are hereby invited from the eligible candidates, who are Citizens of India as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up of 4120 Nos. of regular vacant posts of teachers in Upper Primary Schools under the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam. The category wise number of vacancies are likely to be increased or decreased.
TET Assam Recruitment Details
Assistant Teacher: 2068 Posts
Science Teacher: 299 Posts
Hindi Teacher: 1285 Posts
Arabic Teacher: 154 Posts
Assamese Language Teacher: 292 Posts
Manipuri Language Teacher: 22 Posts
Total Posts: 4120 Posts
The medium-wise break-up of the above posts are shown below:
Assamese Language Teacher
Manipuri Language Teacher
- The candidates will be selected for the post of Teachers of Upper Primary Schools in the same medium school as per the Language-I selected in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for
- Separate Merit Lists will be prepared for each category as shown in the Table-I.
- A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 1st January, (Relaxation of upper age limit will be considered for SC/ ST candidates and persons with disability for 5 years as per norms).
- The eligible candidates shall apply online in the official website of DEE, Assam, i.e. dee.assam.gov.in from Midnight of 26/03/2018 to Midnight of 19/04/2018. No offline application will be accepted in this regard.
- The Online Applications and documents submitted by the candidates will be verified along with their original testimonials, by the District Level Selection The District-wise detailed schedule and venue for Screening/ Verification of documents will be notified in the official website. No TA/DA is admissible for verification process.
- The candidates have to deposit an amount of 200/- [Rs. 150/- for SC, ST(P), ST(H) candidates and free for BPL candidates] in the form of Indian Postal Order in the name of Director of Elementary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19.
- The candidates must have to submit the IPO in original at the time of document verification only, before the District Level Selection Committee of the district applied The candidates have to mention their IPO Number, Date and denomination at the time of Online Application.
- The regular teachers working in UP School are not allowed to apply in any posts in UP Schools and regular teachers working in LP Schools are not allowed to apply in any posts in LP However, regular LP teachers if otherwise eligible may apply in UP Schools through proper channel only.
- All eligible contractual teachers may apply to any one of the
- A candidate can apply only once in any of the districts mentioned
- Candidates who have passed TET for 6th Scheduled Areas are not eligible as per letter vide No. PMA.345/2016/Pt-II/19 Dated 08/12/2016.
- A candidate can apply only once in any of the districts mentioned
- Candidates, who have passed TET for Madrassa in M. (Pre. Senior Section) category only are eligible for the post of Arabic Teacher as per Govt. Notification vide No. ASE.675/2013/38 Dated 17/10/2015. They are not eligible for any other post.
- Candidates, who have passed TET for Madrassa in Hindi Teacher (Asstt. Teacher) category only are eligible for the post of Hindi Teacher as per Govt. Notification vide ASE.675/2013/38 Dated 17/10/2015. They are not eligible for any other post.
TET Assam Educational Qualification
|Sl. No.||Category of post||Essential Qualification & experiences||Scale of Pay|
|1||Assistant Teacher (UPS)||BA/ B. Sc. from the UGC recognized University and UP TET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education)||Pay Band II @ Rs. 14,000 – 49,000/- + Grade Pay as admissible|
|2||Science Teacher (UPS)||B. Sc. from the UGC recognized University and UP TET qualified in Science and Mathematics stream. and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education)||Pay Band II @ Rs. 14,000 – 49,000/- + Grade Pay as admissible|
|3||Hindi Teacher (UPS)||BA/ B. Sc. from the UGC recognized University having Hindi as one of the subjects and UP TET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education)||Pay Band II @ Rs. 14,000 – 49,000/- + Grade Pay as admissible|
|4||Arabic Teacher (UPS)||BA/ B. Sc. from the UGC recognized University having Arabic as one of the subjects and UP TET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education)||Pay Band II @ Rs. 14,000 – 49,000/- + Grade Pay as admissible|
|5||Assamese Language (UPS)||BA/ B. Sc. from the UGC recognized University having Assamese as one of the subjects and UP TET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education)||Pay Band II @ Rs. 14,000 – 49,000/- + Grade Pay as admissible|
|6||Manipuri Language Teacher (UPS)||B. Sc. from the UGC recognized University having Manipuri as one of the subjects and UP TET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education)||Pay Band II @ Rs. 14,000 – 49,000/- + Grade Pay as admissible|
N.B.: Or any other qualification as approved by the National Council for Teacher Education.
Reservation: There shall be reservation for Women/Ex-servicemen/Physically Handicapped candidates (not less than 40%) as per existing Government Rules.
How to Apply TET Assam Recruitment
The eligible candidates shall apply online in the official website of DEE, Assam, i.e. dee.assam.gov.infrom Midnight of 26/03/2018 to Midnight of 19/04/2018. No offline application will be accepted in this regard.
Documents required to be uploaded:
- Passport Size Colour Photograph
- HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate
- Marksheet and Certificate of Degree (in case of candidates for the post of Hindi Teacher/ Arabic Teacher, shall submit all the Marksheet that shows Hindi/ Arabic as one of the subject in Degree Level)
- El.Ed Marksheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC)
- Certificate NCC (Only B or C Category only), Sports & Cultural (if represented State at National Level)
- Scanned Signature
- BPL Certificate from concerned authority, by BPL Candidates
- After successful submission of the online form, candidates shall take a print out of the form and submit the same along-with self-attested copies of mark-sheets and certificates in support of educational qualification, caste, disability, TET, D.El.Ed and co-curricular activities at the time of document verification before the District Level Selection Committee.
- Candidates should be cautious while submitting the online application form as once the online application is submitted against a particular Roll Number of TET examination, they will not be allowed to submit the online application form for second time.
- After submitting the online application form, the candidates will get a Unique Number against the submitted application and will keep the printout of the unique Number for all future references.
- Candidates may note that failing to appear before the District Level Selection Committee for Screening/ Verification of documents on the scheduled date and time will result cancellation of their candidature. No further communication in this regard will be entertained.
- The office will not be responsible for any lapse in submission of online application due to any technical problem.
- The following self-attested copies of certificates and documents to be submitted with the print-out copy of the online application and original testimonials to be produced before the District Level Selection Committee.
➢ Mark sheet of H. S. (Senior Secondary) and BA/ B. Sc.
➢ Pass Certificate of H. S. (Senior Secondary) and BA/ B. Sc.
➢ Pass Certificate of H. S. L. C. / H. S. L. C. Admit Card in support of age.
➢ Certificate and Mark sheet of TET for UPS.
➢ Certificate and Mark sheet of D.El.Ed/ B.Ed
➢ Certificates in support of Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe (Plains or Hills) / OBC / MOBC.
➢ Candidates with disabilities will have to enclose certificates of disabilities issued by Govt. authority.
➢ Certificate of NCC (B & C Category only)
➢ Sports or Cultural. (Representing State or Nation)
➢ Certificate of Ex-servicemen issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board.
Important Dates of Assam TET Recruitment
- Starting of Online Application: 26th March 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 19th April 2018