SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2020
State Bank of India (SBI) released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 8500 posts of Apprentices. For this recruitment of Apprentices State Bank of India invited eligible candidates to submit their online application within the given time period. In this article, we provided all required details of this recruitment very briefly.
Related: SBI PO Recruitment 2020
SBI Apprentices Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Apprentices
No of Posts: 8,500 Posts
|Posts in Assam: 90 Posts|
|Category||No of Posts|
Advertisement No: CRPD/APPR/2020-21/07
Educational Qualification: The candidate need to be graduate from a recognized institute or university.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit must be between 20 to 20 years as on 1st October 2020. Candidates must have been born not later than 31/10/2000 and not earlier than 01/11/1992 (both days inclusive). For details of Relaxation in Upper age limit, check official notification.
Pay Scale: Check official notification of SBI Apprentices Recruitment.
Examination Centers (Assam): Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur
Application Fee of SBI Apprentices Recruitment
- SC/ST/PWD: Nil (Exempted from fee).
- Others: Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only)
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges can be paid via Online Mode only. Fee/ Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other exam or selection.
How to Apply SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2020
Interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for State Bank of India’s Apprentices’s Recruitment through online process. Online application’s steps are below provided follow those steps & complete your application.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Register, Login & complete all further steps.
- Make Payment of Application Fee (if applicable).
Important Dates of SBI Apprentices Recruitment
- Starting date of online application: 20th November 2020
- Last date of online application: 10th December 2020
- Online Exam Admit Card: December 2020
- Date of Online Exam: January 2021