Railway Recruitment Board Group D Recruitment for 62907 Posts
Railway Recruitment Board invites Online application from eligible candidates for the posts in level-1 of 7th CPC pay matrix in various units of Indian Railways against Centralized Employment Notice (CEN) No. 02/2018. Applications complete in all respect should be submitted ONLINE ONLY to any one of the Railway Recruitment Boards.
Application Process: Online
Last Date: 31-03-2018
Railway Recruitment Board Group D Recruitment Details
Total No of Posts: 62,907 Posts
➧Guwahati– 2,577 Posts
Name of Posts
1. HELPER / ELECTRICAL (WORKSHOP)
2. HELPER / ELECTRICAL / AC
3. HELPER / ELECTRICAL / GENERAL SERVICES
4. HELPER / ELECTRICAL / POWER
5. HELPER / ELECTRICAL / TRAIN LIGHTING
6. HELPER / ELECTRICAL / TRD
7. HELPER / ELECTRICAL / TRS
8. HELPER / BRIDGE
9. HELPER / CIVIL
10. HELPER / CIVIL (WORKSHOP)
11. HELPER / P WAY
12. HELPER / TRACK MACHINE
13. HELPER / WORKS
14. TRACK MAINTAINER GRADE IV
15. HELPER / MECHANICAL
16. HELPER / MECHANICAL / CARRIAGE and WAGON
17. HELPER / MECHANICAL / DIESEL ELECTRICAL
18. HELPER / MECHANICAL / DIESEL MECHANICAL
19. HELPER MECHANICAL (POWER)
20. HELPER / S and T
21. HELPER / S and T (WORKSHOP)
22. HELPER / SIGNAL
23. HELPER / TELECOMMUNICATION
24. HELPER / MEDICAL
25. HOSPITAL ATTENDANT
26. ASSISTANT POINTSMAN
28. PORTER / HAMAL / SWEEPER CUM PORTER
a) For Posts 1 to 23: 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT (OR) 10th pass plus ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/SCVT
b) For Posts 24 to 28: 10th pass (OR) ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/SCVT (or) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
Diploma/Degree in Engineering will not be accepted in lieu of course completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI. Also, Graduate Act Apprentice will not be accepted in lieu of Course Completed Act Apprenticeship.
Candidates should ensure that they possess/fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post(s) as on the closing date for submitting application. Candidates waiting for results of prescribed educational qualification should not apply.
Pay Scale: Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of ₹18000/- plus other allowances admissible at that time.
Age Limit: 18 to 33 Years as on 01/07/2018. Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC-Non Creamy Layer candidates and 10 years for Persons With Disabilities (PWD) UR.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay of Rs. 250/- for Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWDs/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically backward class (refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in CBT), Rs.500/- for all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned above, this payment will be done Online/ Off-Line.
By Online: Applicants required to pay the fee through Online by using internet banking or debit/ credit cards upto 30-03-2018 till 22.00 Hrs.
By Offline: Applicants required to pay the fee through Off-line by using SBI Bank Challan Payment mode closes on 27-03-2018 at 15:00 Hrs in any branch of SBI/ Post Office Challan Payment mode closes on 28-03-2018 at 15:00 Hrs in any branch of computerized Post Office.
Selection Process: There shall be a Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates qualified in the CBT shall have to undergo Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Marks will be normalized in the CBT.
How to Apply Railway Recruitment Board Group D Recruitment
Candidates can apply for vacancies of any one RRB only through online application mode by visiting the official website of RRBs.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 10th February 2018
- Starting Date for Online Application: 10th February 2018 at 10.00 hrs
- Last Date for Online Application: 31st March 2018 at 23.59 hrs
- Last Date for Fee Payment through Online: 30th March 2018 at 22.00 hrs
- Last Date for Fee Payment through SBI Bank Challan (Offline): 27th March 2018 at 15:00 hrs
- Last Date for Fee Payment through Post Office Challan (Offline): 28th March 2018 at 15:00 hrs
- Tentative schedule for Computer Based Test (CBT): Between April and May 2018
Download official advertisement & apply online from below given link:-