LOKD College Online Admission
Lokanayak Omeo Kumar Das (LOKD) College is a higher education governmental institute which was established in 1970 and situated at Dhekiajuli Town, Tezpur, Sonitpur, Assam. LOKD College is a well known educational institution in whole Dhekiajuli area. In LOKD College various options are available of courses. Highest education in LOKD College is up to graduation. LOKD College was started collecting online application for admissions from 2018 batch while the principal of college was Sukdev Adhikari. Below we provided more details about this online admission process.
LOKD College Online Admission Details
Name of College: LOKD College, Dhekiajuli.
Courses: Higher Secondary, Graduation level.
Steams: Arts, Commerce, Science.
Admission Fee: As per subject & stream you chosen.
Application Fee: Rs.200 (Two Hundred Rupees only). Amount needs to be paid through online payment gateways. Application fee is for only Commerce students.
LOKD College Online Admission Application
The online application process is for all students including fresh & currently studying students. Students who want to take fresh admission in LOKD College and students who are already taken admission in LOKD College but want renew their admission need to follow below given steps to complete their admission for this year’s batch.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Click on above right side given Apply Online link and select New Enrollment link.
- Enter your all data including Name, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- After that you need to pay application fee through online gateways.
- Now, you need to login and complete your form by filling all required details.
- After all submit your form and print out a copy of Application for further process.
If you have any question regarding this process or faced any issue while applying, feel free to comment below.
Important Dates of LOKD College Online Admission
- Starting date of online application (HS Only): 20th June 2020
- Last date of online application (HS): 3rd July 2020
- Last date of online application (TDC): 10th July 2020 up to 4 PM