Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018
Indian Army is one of the most powerful defence force across the world from India. Indian Army every year conducts several recruitment rallies to recruit young youth as defence servant. As per recent notification from Indian Army a recruitment rally will be conducted from 29th October 2018 to 3rd November 2018 for intended and eligible candidates of Hojai, Biswanath, Nagaon, Sonitpur & Morigaon district of Assam. More information is below provided.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018 Details
Name of Organization: Indian Army
Recruitment Type: Recruitment Rally (Application Required)
Army Recruiting Office: RO (HQ) Shillong
Rally Venue: Solmara Military Station, Solmara, Tezpur, Sonitpur, Assam
Rally Date: 29th October 2018 to 3rd November 2018
Name of Posts: Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant), Soldier Technical, Soldier Clk/SKT, Soldier Tradesman
No of Posts: Not Mentioned
Age Limit for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018
- Soldier General Duty: Candidates age should need to be between 17 ½ to 21 years i.e born between 1st October 1997 to 1st April 2001.
- For Other Posts: Candidates age should need to be between 17 ½ to 23 years i.e born between 1st October 1995 to 1st April 2001.
Educational Qualification for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018
- Soldier General Duty: SSLC/ Matriculation with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject No aggregate percentage required for higher qualification i.e 10+ 2 and above, however minimum 33% in each subject required.
- Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant): Any one (a) or (b)-
(a) 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in these subject and
50% marks in aggregate.
(b) Candidate should be Graduate with Botany, Zoology/ Bio Science & English. The stipulation of percentage in class 12th is waived off in case of Graduates. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class 12th also.
- Soldier Technical: 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in overall aggregate.
- Soldier Clk/SKT: 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Should have studies and passed English and Maths/Accounts/ Book Keeping in class X or Class XII with 50% Marks in each subject.
Note:- Even if a candidate is a Graduate or has a higher qualification % marks in 12th would be applicable towards his eligibility.
- Soldier Tradesman: 10th Simple Pass/ ITI (Except House Keeper and Mess Keeper who may be 8th Pass).
Selection Procedure Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018
There are three steps or examination to select eligible candidates for applied posts in Indian Army, which are below mentioned.
- Physical Fitness Test & Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
- Written Examination
All interested candidates are requested to download and read official notification from below given link before applying for the post.
How to Apply Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018
Candidates who full fill all required eligibility criteria mentioned in official notification are now able to fill up online application for the recruitment rally of Solmara, Tezpur. We also told you that without online application and admit card no one will be permitted to participate in this open rally. Online application is mandatory to appear in this rally.
Important Dates of Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018
- Starting date of Online Application: 30th August 2018
- Last date of Online Application: 13th October 2018
- Admit Cards will be available: 14th October to 28th October 2018