Indian Air Force X & Y Recruitment 2018
Indian Air Force is going to recruit several male candidates as X & Y recruitment 2018 for the post of airman. Indian Air Force X & Y Recruitment 2018 official notification was released and online application are received by Air Force. Only male candidates are eligible for this recruitment and more information is below given.
Indian Air Force X & Y Recruitment 2018 Details
Name of Post: Indian Air Force X & Y Airman
Indian Air Force X & Y Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Candidate should be born between 14th July 1998 to 26th June 2002.
Educational Qualification for X (Technical) (Any One)
- Intermediate Passed (Mathematics, Physics and English) with 50% Aggregate Marks & 50% Marks in English.
- 3 Years Polytechnic Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile / Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology) with 50% Aggregate Marks.
Educational Qualification for Y (Non-Technical) (Any One)
- Intermediate Passed from Any Stream with 50% Aggregate Marks & 50% Marks in English.
- 2 Years Vocational Course with 50% Aggregate Marks.
* Other eligibility criteria including weight, chest, height, etc are available in official notification which is below attached.
How to Apply Indian Air Force X & Y Recruitment 2018
Interested and eligible candidates are required to submit online application form through official recruitment website, below we provided official online application link of this recruitment. If you faced any problem while applying for this recruitment, please comment below we will reply you as soon as possible.
Important Dates of Indian Air Force X & Y Recruitment 2018
- Online application will be available: 3rd July 2018
- Last date for online application: 24th July 2018