Indian Air Force X & Y Recruitment 2021
The Indian Air Force has released an official recruitment notification regarding the recruitment of Airman X and Y Group. Unmarried Indian and Nepali candidates are able to submit their online application for the recruitment of Airmen in Group X Trades (except Education Instructor Trade) and Group Y [Excluding IAF (S) and Musician Trades]. More details including the online application link are given below.
Indian Air Force X & Y Recruitment Details
Name of Posts:-
- Group ‘X’ Trades (Except Education Instructor Trade)
- Group ‘Y’ [Except IAF(S) and Musician Trades]
Batch No: Intake 01/2022
Age Limit: The candidate should be born between 16th January 2001 to 29th December 2004 ((both days inclusive). In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit as on date of enrollment is 21 years.
Educational Qualification for Group ‘X’ (Except Education Instructor Trade)- (Any One)
- Passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream, as mentioned in the drop down menu of apply online section under candidate’s login on the CASB web portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in. The candidate should have completed the course from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
Related: Buy Best Books for X & Y Online Test
Educational Qualification for Group ‘Y’ [Except IAF(S) and Musician Trades]- (Any One)
- Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course
Educational Qualification for Group ‘Y’ Medical Assistant Trade Only
Passed 10+2/Intermediate/ equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Examination Fee: Examination fee of Rs.250 is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through payment gateway. The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
How to Apply Air Force X & Y Recruitment?
Candidates who are eligible as per the official notification of Indian Air For can submit their online application for this recruitment. Candidates can follow the steps given below as a reference to complete their online application process.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Complete your registration process.
- Login and Upload required Documents.
- Make payment of your examination fee.
- Then, submit your application.
Important Dates of Air Force X & Y Recruitment
- Starting date of online application: 22nd January 2021
- Last date of online application: 7th February 2021
- Admit Card available from: April 2021
- Dates for Online examination: 18th to 22nd April 2021
Important Links of IAF X & Y Recruitment 2021
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|OUR SOCIAL CONNECTIONS|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Install Our Android App||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Like us on Facebook||Click Here|