Gauhati University Registration 2021
The Gauhati University is one of the prime universities of Assam. The Gauhati University was established in 1984 and is situated in Jalukbari, Guwahati, Assam. There are several colleges are affiliated with Gauhati University to offer higher education across the state. The students who are recently admitted in TDC 1st Semester (BA, BCom & BSc) in GU affiliated colleges need to complete the online registration process of the Gauhati University. The complete details of Gauhati University Online Registration process are discussed here with the online application link.
|Registration Process||Online + Offline|
Gauhati University Registration Details
Name of Process: Student’s Registration
Name of Class: 1st Semester (CBCS)
Name of Course: Three Year Degree Courses
Name of Streams: Arts, Commerce and Science
Name of University: Gauhati University
Educational Session: 2020-2021
Required Documents: Passport Size Photograph, Signature and Migration/TC/Registration Card.
How to Complete Gauhati University Registration?
The students who are studying in 1st Semester (CBCS) for the session 2020-21 are required to complete this registration process of Gauhati University. This year, the online registration process of Gauhati University is slightly delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The students are able to complete their this mandatory process of registration at the official portal of Gauhati University. Students can also follow the steps given below as a guide to complete this GU registration process.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on GU Online Registration Link.
- Now, a official form will load. Fill the all sections such as Personal Details, Registration Details, Identification Details and Address Details.
- After that you will find another section called Upload Your Photo and Signature. In this section, you need to upload your appropriate scanned files.
- Now, click on SAVE & CONTINUE button.
- After that you will get a preview of your filled form. You need to verify that form and after verify submit that form.
- You can also able to download digital acknowledgment of your registration form after the submission.
After above, you completed all required steps for online registration. Now, you need to wait for the college to accept and verify your application. After successful approval of your application by the college and university, you will get a unique numerical registration number. In addition, you are able to download your provisional registration certificate using the Download GU Registration link given below.
Note: In this process, there might be some minor changes. We advise our visitors to do required as notified by the University and Colleges.
Important Dates of Gauhati University Registration
- Starting date of online registration: 25th March 2021
- Last date of online registration: 17th April 2021
Important Links of GU Online Registration 2021
|Download Extension Notice||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|GU Online Registration Link||Click Here|
|GU Registration Instructions||Click Here|
|Download GU Registration||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|OUR SOCIAL CONNECTIONS|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Install Our Android App||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Like us on Facebook||Click Here|
Document Upload Guide for GU Registration
Photograph: The student need to upload a recent passport size photograph in .jpg, .png, .bmp, .pdf file format. The dimension of the photograph must need to be 413 x 531 pixels and file size should be below 100 KB. Keep in mind, this photograph will be used for all certificates, admit cards and etc.
Signature: The student need to upload his/her scanned signature in .jpg, .png, .bmp, .pdf file format. The dimension of the signature must need to be 512 x 128 pixels and file size should be below 100 KB. Keep in mind, this signature will be used for all certificates, admit cards and etc.
Other Document: The student need to upload scanned copy of Migration or TC or Registration Card in .jpg, .png, .bmp, .pdf file format. The maximum file size limit is 100 KB for this section,
How to Download Gauhati University Registration Certificate?
Students who have successfully submitted their online registration form and are willing to download their registration certificate can learn more about the process from this section. After verification of the application, students will be able to download their registration certificate in PDF from GUPortal.in of Gauhati University. In addition, students can follow the listed steps to download their GU registration certificate.
- Scroll up, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Download GU Registration.
- Enter your Application No, Password, Verify Captcha and click Login button.
- After successful login, you will get the option to download your registration certificate.