Gauhati University Online Registration 2018
Gauhati University of Assam changed Student’s Registration process from last (2017) year and introduced an online registration system for the students registration. Gauhati University tried to create an easy to access web-portal for this process and also a great digital India step. Students who are studying in TDC 1st Semester under Gauhati University in current season 2018-2019 they have to register their names at university through this online registration process.
|Registration Process||Online + Offline|
How to Complete Online Registration 2018
- Students are need to visit below given “Gauhati University Online Registration” link.
- Fill up all required details including Name, Course, HS details and etc. Click Register button.
- A Screen will appear with your Application No and Date of Birth, please note that details because it is necessary to complete further process.
- Now click another below given “Login with Application No” link and login with above noted Application No and Date of Birth.
- Fill all the required details very carefully including all three tabs Personal Details, Address Details and Documents.
- In Documents section you need to upload your recent 413×531 size Photograph (Max. 100kb) and Signature (Max. 100kb) with 512×128 size.
- After completing all steps you will get a preview tab here you need to carefully verify you entered details if all are well then click “Accept & Submit” button which is given there.
- At last you will get a download tab from where you are able to download a soft copy of your full filled Registration Application Form.
Registration is completed now wait for the college to accept and verify the application form. After successful approval of your application by college and university you will receive an unique numerical Registration No. which will be shown in this download section as Provisional Registration Certificate for your reference.
Important Dates of GU Online Registration 2018
- Starting date of online registration: 11th September 2018
- Last date of online registration: 1st October 2018