DME Paramedical Courses Admission 2020
Director of Medical Education (DME), Assam announced admission of Paramedical courses in the Institutes namely Institute of Paramedical Science, Guwahati/ Institute of Paramedical Science, Dibrugarh/ Institute of Paramedical Science, Silchar/ Institute of Paramedical Science, Jorhat, Institute of Paramedical Science, Barpeta and Institute of Paramedical Science, Tezpurfor the session 2020. Candidates who are intended to take admission in those courses are required to submit application as following below given eligibility criteria.
DME Paramedical Courses Admission 2020 Details
Name of Course: Paramedical Courses
Admission Session: 2020
Total Seats: This information is not provided.
Name of Organization: Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Assam
Eligibility Criteria for DME Paramedical Courses Admission
- Candidate should need to be citizen of India
- Candidate should need to be a Permanent Resident of Assam and must furnish a Certificate to this effect.
- The provision of Permanent Resident Certificate shall not be applicable to the Sons/ Daughters of the employees of the Govt. of Assam.
Educational Qualification: The minimum qualification for selection of the candidates is HSSLC (Science) (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum of 45% marks in case of General Candidates and 40% for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P) and ST(H) candidates.
Age Limit: Student have to be in the age limit of 17-25 years as on 31st December of 2020. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P) and ST(H) candidates.
Related: SSUHS GNM Entrance Examination 2020
How to Apply DME Paramedical Courses Admission 2020
Candidates need to download prescribed application forms which will be available in below given Important Link‘s section or official website (DME). Below mentioned all document’s attested copies need to attached with application form before submission of it.
- Passport size photograph pasted on the form in the space provided.
- Admit Card of HSLC. Examination (Age proof).
- Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate of HSSLC or equivalent Examination.
- Caste Certificate (Wherever applicable).
- Permanent Resident Certificate of Assam.
- Certificate in support of quota applied for (Wherever applicable).
- Unemployed Family Quota Certificate recently issued by local MLA (if applicable).
Submission of Application Form
Applicants must submit the filled up Application forms with the required documents as mentioned above at Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati/ Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh/ Silchar Medical College, Silchar/ Jorhat Medical College, Jorhat/ F.A.A. Medical College, Barpeta/ Tezpur Medical College, Tezpur (Whichever is convenient) on or before the last date. No application will be entertained after the last date of submission of application form. Application should be put inside an envelop and there should be specifically written as “Application for Paramedical Courses”.
Selection of candidates for the course and the Institutes will be made as per merit (% in PCB) by the process of counseling to be held later on which will be notified through newspaper and official website.
Important Dates of DME Paramedical Courses Admission 2020
- Application Forms will be available: 27th October to 3rd November 2020
- Last date of application submission: 5th November 2020
Important Links of DME Paramedical Courses Admission 2020
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|