DME Paramedical Courses Admission 2019
Director of Medical Education (DME), Assam released an official admission notification regarding the admission of Paramedical Courses. Candidates who submitted their applications and appear the counselling against this admission are now able to check below given file to know more about this admission process.
The selected candidates need to report to the Principal of the respective Medical Colleges with their all original testimonials and necessary admission fees etc. on 4th & 5th February 2020 otherwise their selection will be automatically cancelled.
Important Web Links of DME Paramedical Courses Admission
DME Paramedical Courses Admission 2019
Director of Medical Education (DME), Assam announced admission of Paramedical courses in the Institutes namely Institute of Paramedical Science, Guwahati/ Institute of Paramedical Science, Dibrugarh/ Institute of Paramedical Science, Silchar/ Institute of Paramedical Science, Jorhat and Institute of Paramedical Science, Barpeta for the session 2019. Candidates who are intended to take admission in those courses are required to submit application as following below given eligibility criteria.
DME Paramedical Courses Admission 2019 Details
Name of Course: Paramedical Courses
Admission Session: 2019
Total Seats: 332 Seats
Organisation: Director of Medical Education (DME), Assam
Eligibility Criteria for DME Paramedical Courses Admission
- Candidate should need to be citizen of India
- Candidate should need to be a Permanent Resident of Assam and must furnish a Certificate to this effect.
- The provision of Permanent Resident Certificate shall not be applicable to the Sons/ Daughters of the employees of the Govt. of Assam.
Educational Qualification: The minimum qualification for selection of the candidates is H.S.S.L.C. (Science) (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum of 45% marks in case of General Candidates and 40% for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P) and ST(H) candidates.
Age Limit: Student have to be in the age limit of 17-24 years as on 31st December of 2019. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P) and ST(H) candidates.
Related: SSUHS GNM Entrance Examination 2019
How to Apply DME Paramedical Courses Admission 2019
Candidates need to download prescribed application forms which will be available in below given Important Link‘ssection or official website (DME) from 30th September 2019. Below mentioned all document’s attested copied need to attached with application form before submission of it.
- Passport size photograph pasted on the form in the space provided, attested by a Gazetted officer.
- Admit Card of H.S.L.C. Examination (Age proof).
- Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate of H.S.S.L.C. or equivalent Examination.
- Caste Certificate (Wherever applicable).
- Permanent Resident Certificate of Assam.
- Certificate in support of quota applied for (Wherever applicable).
- Unemployed Family Quota Certificate recently issued by local MLA (if applicable).
Submission of Application Form
Applicants must submit the filled up Application forms with the required documents as mentioned above at Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati/ Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh/ Silchar Medical College, Silchar/ Jorhat Medical College, Jorhat/ F.A.A. Medical College, Barpeta/ Tezpur Medical College, Tezpur (Whichever is convenient) on or before last date. No application will be entertained after the last date of submission of application form. Application should be put inside an envelop and there should be specifically written as “Application for Paramedical Courses”.
Selection of candidates for the course and the Institutes will be made as per merit (% in PCB) by the process of counseling to be held later on which will be notified through newspaper and official website.
Important Dates of DME Paramedical Courses Admission 2019
- Application Forms will be available: 30th September 2019
- Last date of application submission: 15th October 2019