DME Assam Paramedical Courses 2nd Counseling
This is for general information of the candidates who applied for admission into 1st year Diploma in Para-Medical courses in the Institute of Para-Medical Sciences attached to 5(five) Medical Colleges & Hospitals of Assam for the session 2018, that the 2nd counseling for selection of candidates for admission into the said courses will be held on 22nd February, 2019 as per programme given below.
Date of 2nd Counseling: 22nd February 2019
Venue of Counseling:-
Office of the Director of Medical Education, Assam
Sixmile, Khanapara, Guwahati – 22.
Time of Counseling: 11 AM
For more details download official notification from below.
Important Web Links for DME Paramedical Courses Admission
Dear visitor, if you have any feedback or query regarding this counseling please do comment below, we will definitely help you.
DME Paramedical Courses Admission 2018
Director of Medical Education (DME), Assam announced admission of Paramedical courses in the Institutes namely Institute of Paramedical Science, Guwahati/ Institute of Paramedical Science, Dibrugarh/ Institute of Paramedical Science, Silchar/ Institute of Paramedical Science, Jorhat and Institute of Paramedical Science, Barpeta for the session 2018. Candidates who are intended to take admission in those courses are required to submit application as following below given eligibility criteria.
DME Paramedical Courses Admission 2018 Details
Name of Course: Paramedical Courses
Admission Session: 2018
Organization: Director of Medical Education (DME), Assam
Eligibility Criteria for DME Paramedical Courses Admission 2018
- Candidate should need to be citizen of India
- Candidate should need to be a Permanent Resident of Assam and must furnish a Certificate to this effect.
- The provision of Permanent Resident Certificate shall not be applicable to the Sons/ Daughters of the employees of the Govt. of Assam.
Educational Qualification: The minimum qualification for selection of the candidates is H.S.S.L.C. (Science) (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum of 45% marks in case of General Candidates and 40% for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P) and ST(H) candidates.
Age Limit: Student have to be in the age limit of 17-24 years as on 31st December of 2018. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P) and ST(H) candidates.
Application Fee: Rs.50 as Treasury Challan under the Heads of Accounts “0210-Medical & PH-03- MET&R105-Allopathy”.
How to Apply DME Paramedical Courses Admission 2018
Candidates need to download prescribed application forms which will be available in below given Important Links section or official website (DME) from 20th September 2018 to 29th of September 2018. Below mentioned all document’s attested copied need to attached with application form before submission of it.
- Passport size photograph pasted on the form in the space provided, attested by a Gazetted officer.
- Admit Card of H.S.L.C. Examination (Age proof).
- Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate of H.S.S.L.C. or equivalent Examination.
- Caste Certificate (Wherever applicable).
- Permanent Resident Certificate of Assam.
- Certificate in support of quota applied for (Wherever applicable).
- Unemployed Family Quota Certificate recently issued by local MLA (if applicable).
- Treasury Challan of Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty) only under the Heads of Accounts “0210-Medical & PH-03- MET&R105-Allopathy”.
Submission of Application Form
Applicants must submit the filled up Application forms with the required documents and Treasury Challan of Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty) only under the Heads of Accounts “0210- Medical & PH-03- MET&R-105-Allopathy” as mentioned above at Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati/ Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh/ Silchar Medical College, Silchar/ Jorhat Medical College, Jorhat/ F.A.A. Medical College, Barpeta/ Tezpur Medical College, Tezpur (Whichever is convenient) on or before last date. No application will be entertained after the last date of submission of application form. Application should be put inside an envelop and there should be specifically written as “Application for Paramedical Courses”.
Selection of candidates for the course and the Institutes will be made as per merit (% in PCB) by the process of counseling to be held later on which will be notified through newspaper and official website.
Important Dates of DME Paramedical Courses Admission 2018
- Application Forms will be available: 20th to 29th September 2018
- Last date of application submission: 5th October 2018