Deputy Commissioner Tinsukia Recruitment
Applications are invited in the Standard Form as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX from the intending citizen as defined in Articles 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India for filling up the following vacant posts under the establishment of Deputy Commissioner Tinsukia.
Deputy Commissioner Tinsukia Recruitment Details
Name of Posts: Mandal
No of Posts: 22 Posts (STH- 1, STP- 2, SC- 2, OBC/MOBC- 6, UR- 11)
Educational Qualification: Minimum H.S.L.C. passed or an equivalent Examination of Recognized University or Board along with 6 months Recorders Certificate Course Class Training from Assam Survey &Settlement Training Center, Guwahati, certificate of experience in recorders activities.
Pay Scale: Rs. 14,000.00 to 49,000.00 p.m, plus other allowances as admissible as per rule issued time to time.
Age Limit: Candidate should not be more than 38 years and not less than 18 years as on 1st January 2018. The upper age limit is relaxable in case of SC/ST candidate as per Rules
Application Fee: Treasury Challan of Rs.30.00 (Rupees thirty) only and Rs. 15.00 (Rupees fifteen) only in case of SC/ST candidates as application fee payable under the Head of Account “0029”-LR.
How to Apply Deputy Commissioner Tinsukia Recruitment
Application in standard form with self attested copies of all certificates and testimonials should reach the office of the Deputy Commissioner Tinsukia on or before 20/03/2018 along with a copy of Treasury Challan of above given amount. The candidate will submit 2(two) copies of recent passport size photographs, duly attested by Gazetted Officer along with the application.
Importat Notes of Deputy Commissioner Tinsukia Recruitment
- Appointment against the sanctioned vacant post will be made in accordance with the provision of the Assam Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act.’2005 under section 7(1)(G).
- Reservation for PWD candidates will be as per Rules
- No separate calling letter shall be issued to the candidates.
- Eligible candidates may check their name and roll numbers in the NIC website www.tinsukia.nic.in. The candidates called for interview will be published in the notice board of Deputy Commissioner’s office and print media and website on 26.03.2018.
- The date of interview will be intimated later on.
- The intending candidates should bring all original testimonials with them on the date of interview.
- Selected candidates will have to submit an under taking to the appointing authority that they will abide by the New Pension Rules of Government. Candidate will have to appear for interview at their own expenses and No TA/DA will be borne by the Govt. for the purpose.
Importat Dates of Deputy Commissioner Tinsukia Recruitment
- Last date of application submission: 20th March 2018
- Date of interview/ Viva vice: 26th March 2018.