Deputy Commissioner, Dhemaji Recruitment for Mandal
Applications are invited in Standard Form as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX from the intending Indian Citizen as defined in articles 5 & 8 of the constitution of India for filling up the following vacant post under the establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Dhemaji and applicant may also apply through online.
Application Process: Online or Offline
Last Date: 20-03-2018
Deputy Commissioner, Dhemaji Mandal Job Details
Name of Post: Mandal
Total No of Posts: 20 Posts
- ST (H): 1 Post
- ST (P): 2 Posts
- SC: 2 Posts
- OBC/MOBC: 3 Posts
- U/R: 12 Posts
Educational Qualification: Minimum H.S.L.C. passed or an equivalent Examination of Recognized University or Board along with 6 months Recorders Certificate Course Class Training from Assam Survey and Settlement Training Center, Guwahati, certificate of the experience in recorders activities.
Pay Scale: Rs. 14,000/- to 49,000/- p.m. and plus other allowances as admissible as per rules issued time to time.
Age Limit: Candidate should not be more than 38 years and less than 18 years as on 1st January 2018. The upper age limit is relaxable in case of SC/ST candidate.
Application Fee: Treasury Challan of Rs. 30.00 (Rupees Thirty) only and Rs. 15.00 (Rupees Fifteen) only in case of SC/ST candidates as application fee payable under the Head of Account “0029-LR”.
How to Apply DC, Dhemaji Recruitment
Application in standard form with attested copies of all certificates and testimonials should reach to the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dhemaji on or before 20-03-2018 along with a copy of Treasury Challan. The candidate will submit 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photographs duly attested by Gazetted Officer along with the application.
Important Note of DC, Dhemaji Recruitment
- Appointment against the sanction vacant post will be made in accordance with the provision of the Assam Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act’2005 under section 7(1) (G).
- No separate Calling letter shall be issued to the candidates.
- Eligible candidates may check their name and roll numbers in the NIC website www.dhemaji.nic.in. The candidates call for interview will be published in the notice board of Deputy Commissioner’s office and print media and website on 22/03/2018.
- The date of interview has been fixed on 26/03/2018 at Deputy Commissioners office, Dhemaji.
- The intending candidates should bring all original testimonials with them on the date of interview.
- Selected Candidates will have to submit an undertaking to the appointment authority that they will abide by the New Pension Rules of Government.
- Candidate will have to appear for interview at their own expenses and No TA/DA will be borne by the Govt for the purpose.
Important Dates of DC, Dhemaji Recruitment
- Last date to submit application: 20th March 2018
- Call Letters for the Interview Available: 22nd March 2018
- Date of Interview: 26th March 2018