DC Nalbari Admit Card 2020
The Deputy Commissioner of Nalbari, Assam has released an official notification regarding the written test of Junior Assistant, Peon, Chowkidar, Jarikarak and Driver. Candidates who submitted their online applications for this 18 posts recruitment of DC, Nalbari are able to download their admit cards from below.
|Admit Card Status||Available|
Related: Nalbari Recruitment 2020
DC Nalbari Admit Card 2020 Details
Name of Post: Junior Assistant, Peon, Chowkidar, Jarikarak and Driver
No of Posts: 18 Posts
Name of The Office: Deputy Commissioner of Nalbari, Assam
Name of Exam: Written Test
Date of Exam:-
- Junior Assistant & Driver: 26th December 2020
- Peon, Chowkidar & Jarikarak: 27th December 2020
Venue and Time: This detail will be on admit card.
How to Download DC Nalbari Admit Card 2020
The candidates with the above mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for appearing in the Computer Proficiency Test (Practical), they are able to download their admit cards by following below provided steps.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click Download Admit Card link.
- Select Your Post, Date of Birth and Click Search.
- A list of matching candidates will appear.
- Click Download button provided against your name.
- Admit card will display, click Download & Print button.
- That’s it, your admit card downloaded successfully.
Important Web Links of DC Nalbari Admit Card 2020
Written Test Instructions for the Candidate
- The candidates shall have to bring black/blue ball Point pen to the Examination Hall. Candidates should use only black/blue ball point pen to write particulars on the cover page of the Test Booklet, Answer Sheet and for darkening the circles of responses. Use of pencil or any other means is strictly prohibited.
- Cell phones, calculators, watch calculators, alarm clocks, digital watches with built in calculators/ memory or any electronic or smart devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
- All the examination halls/rooms shall have a wall clock, Hence the candidates are not allowed to wear/carry any type of watch into the examination hall/room.
- Candidates are requested to visit the Venue of the Test, a day before the examination so as to reach in time on the day of examination. The request for change of City/Centre of examination/Subject will not be entertained. The candidates are permitted to appear at the allotted venue of test only. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination at any other centre of examination other than the allotted center. The candidate should sit on the seat allotted to him/her only.
- No Candidate, in any case, will be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after the commencement of the examination in each paper.
- Entry to the Examination Hall will not be allowed without this admission card. Candidates should also bring along with them a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the hall till 11.30 a.m. (for the morning session exam) and 01:30 p.m. (for the afternoon session exam). After submission of the test, candidate will not be allowed to re-enter the test hall.
- Travel and staying arrangements will need to be done by the candidates.