Assam Electors Verification Program 2019
National Voter’s Service Portal (NVSP) of India recently started a verification program of voters, in this portal citizens of India or electors of India who have voting power need to verify their family information at official portal of NVSP or at nearest voter facilitation centre. The main reason behind this verification is that the Election Commission of India trying to make an error free voter list. Online links and complete online verification process of this program is below discussed.
|Application Process||Online & Offline|
Related: NRC Assam Online Check
Assam Electors Verification Program 2019 Details
Name of Program: Electors Verification Program (EVP), 2019
Conducting Authority: Election Commission of India (ECI)
Official Portal: National Voter’s Service Portal (NVSP) of India
EVP Official URL: https://www.nvsp.in
What is Electors Verification Program (EVP)?
Electors Verification Program is a program started by Election Commission of India with an aim to create a zero error electors roll for the country. This program is started in across the nation and all voters need to verify or authenticate their family members under this program. Under this program elector can verify his/her details and also he will be avail to make any corrections.
What Documents are needed or acceptable?
Elector need to provide any one of his below provided details to authenticate his/her details in this program.
- Ration Card
- Bank PassBook
- Aadhaar Card
- Farmer Identity Card
- Identity card issued to Government/ Semi-Government Staff
- Driving License
- 10th or 12th Marksheet
- PAN Card
- Electricity/ Water/ Telephone Bill
- RGI/ NPR Card
Steps that need to be completed under EVP:-
Step 1: View, Verify and authenticate ER details of existing Entry.
Step 2: Provide Feedback on Polling Station.
Step 3: View, verify and authenticate ER details of family members after creating the family group.
Step 4: Submit forms for unrolled Electors ( Above 18 years age as on 1/1/2019) and submit details of family members with age group 16 years and 17 years.
Related: Assam Voter ID Apply Online
How to Apply Online Assam Electors Verification Program 2019?
Electors of India need too follow below provided steps or video guide to complete their Electors Verification Program (EVP) through online application portal of National Voter’s Service Portal (NVSP) of India.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Electors Verification Program link.
- If you’re already registered login with your credential or click on “Don’t have account, register as new user“.
- After registration or login, click on Electors Verification Program link.
- After that complete all given steps such as Verify Self Details, Polling Station Feedback, Family Listing & Authentication & Unrolled Members.
Important Dates of Assam Electors Verification Program 2019
- Starting date of Electors Verification Program: 1st October 2019
- Last date of Electors Verification Program: 30th November 2019