AHSEC Online Registration 2020
Assam Higher Secondary Education Council will release an official notification regarding online class 11th or HS 1st year’s student registration. Students who are studying class 11th under AHSEC, is mandatory to register their name and generate registration number for future appearance in HS Final Examination. As like SEBA, AHSEC also started this registration process in online mode, we provided all details regarding this at below.
Related: AHSEC Online Form Fill Up
AHSEC Online Registration 2020 Details
Form Type: Online Student Registration 2020-2021
Organisation: Assam Higher Secondary Education Council
Class: 11th standard or HS 1st year
AHSEC announced that the links for online students registration for 2020-2021 session will open after the official declaration of registration schedule for the registration process. AHSEC also asked particular school or college to fill their students registration form by themselves. AHSEC also mentioned that no students required to fill this online form, all steps of this process will be done by their institution. AHSEC includes that the login password and user id will be same as last year.
AHSEC Online Registration Fee Details
- Registration Fee: Rs.200/- (Registration Rs.150/- + Enrollment Rs.50)
- Eligibility Fee: Rs.300/- (Applicable in case Migrated Student)
- Gap Fee: Rs.200/- (Applicable in case of 3 years and above)
How to Fill AHSEC Online Registration Form
Institution authorities are need to visit below given online registration link or ahsecweb.com to register their students. All required guide including login are below attached. Download AHSEC Online Registration Guide from below given link. AHSEC also told that no application will be received after the last date. Follow below provided steps to complete this registration process of AHSEC.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on AHSEC Online Registration Link.
- Login with your credentials & complete the process.
Important Dates of AHSEC Online Registration 2020
- Starting date of online registration: 23rd December 2020
- Last date of online registration: 20th January 2021
- With Rs.100 Fine: Updated Later
- With Rs.150 Fine: Updated Later
Important Links of AHSEC Online Registration
|AHSEC Registration Notice||Click Here|
|AHSEC Online Registration Link||Click Here|
|Institution Registration Guide||Click Here|
|Student Registration Guide||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|OUR SOCIAL CONNECTIONS|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Install Our Android App||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Like us on Facebook||Click Here|
Frequently asked Questions of AHSEC Online Registration
1. What is AHSEC Online Registration?
- This is an online procedure of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council to register their student’s details in their database for further procedure.
2. When the AHSEC Online Registration will start for session 2020-21?
- As per admission notification released by AHSEC that the registration process will start from 23rd December 2020 to 20th January 2021 for session 2020-21.
3. Is AHSEC Online Registration of Students Compulsory?
- Yes, this registration is compulsory for all students of Class 11th who are studying under AHSEC affiliated schools and colleges.
4. Am I able to register my details by myself?
- Partially, yes, because for some institution AHSEC allows students to fill their online registration form by themselves. We recommend you to contact your institute to know more about it.